This erratum corrects typos that appeared in Photon. Res. 8, 127 (2020) [CrossRef] in the text, a figure showing the experimental setup, and a table listing the absorption and emission cross section values used in simulations.
© 2020 Chinese Laser Press
The authors wish to correct some typos in Ref. . The corrections are as follows.
- 1. On page 128, paragraph 3 the word “non-negligible,” should instead just be “negligible.”
- 2. In Fig. 2(a) of the optical measurement setup a pump diode was incorrectly labeled to be a 1480 nm wavelength, instead of the correct 1470 nm wavelength. Mentions in the text used the correct 1470 nm wavelength value.
- 3. On page 131 the reference to Fig. 2(a) for the erbium absorption cross section should instead be a reference to Fig. 3(a).
- 4. The emission and absorption cross section values given in Table 1 and in the text on page 131 were given on the order of , as opposed to . The correct values were used in the simulations.
1. H. C. Frankis, H. M. Mbonde, D. B. Bonneville, C. Zhang, R. Mateman, A. Leinse, and J. D. B. Bradley, “Erbium-doped TeO2-coated Si3N4 waveguide amplifiers with 5 dB net gain,” Photon. Res. 8, 127–134 (2020). [CrossRef]