This erratum corrects errors that appeared in Photon. Res. 3, 38 (2015) [CrossRef] related to the polarization of the experimental optical path and a few typos.
© 2020 Chinese Laser Press
The authors wish to correct the errors related to the description of the experimental optical path polarization in Ref. , as well as several simple writing errors, so as to avoid misleading during reading process. The errors relevant to polarization are due to the inconformity between the direction given by the instrument and the actual one, but the scientific discussion is not affected. The details of the correction are as follows.
- 1. The polarization direction of the optical path given by the instrument is 90° different from the actual polarization direction, so the positions of a and b measured by the experiment should be changed.
- • Page 39. The angle shall be corrected to the angle between the polarization vector of incident light and the y axis; the polarization vectors and of the incident light and the scattered light shall be changed to during the m-plane test; the Raman intensity of the corresponding vibration mode shall be changed to .
- • Page 40. The angle mentioned in Fig. 2 shall also be corrected to the angle between the polarization vector of incident light and the y axis
- 2. Some simple writing errors.
- • Page 39. The calculation error of the Raman intensity of E1 mode in m-plane parallel polarization configuration should be corrected to , but the constant 1/2 in the original paper does not affect the discussion of this mode.
- • Page 40. Figure 2 shows a fixed value of and . However, in the third part of the Raman Selection Rules, the ‘one particular choice of values and ’ is miswritten as ‘one particular choices of values and ’.
1. W. Zheng, R. Zheng, F. Huang, H. Wu, and F. Li, “Raman tensor of AlN bulk single crystal,” Photon. Res. 3, 38–43 (2015). [CrossRef]