- Freeform gradient-index media: a new frontier in freeform...
- Enhanced photoluminescence of...
- Bandwidth superposition of linearly chirped microwave...
- Analyzing and modulating energy transfer in...
- Transfer learning assisted convolutional neural networks...
- Optical diffractive deep neural network-based orbital...
- Ultrasensitive interferometers based on zigzag-shaped...
- Carrier-envelope offset frequency dynamics of a 10-GHz...
- Phase-only femtosecond optical pulse shaping based on an...
- Etch-free additive lithographic fabrication methods for...
- Single-shot wavelength-multiplexing for off-axis digital...
- Plasmonic alloy nanochains assembled via dielectrophoresis...
- Azimuthal and radial modulation of double-four-wave mixing...
- Channel-multiplexing for quasi-distributed acoustic sensing...
- Optimization of retina-like illumination patterns in ghost...
|Luminance, color gamut, and energy-harvesting characteristics of luminescent layers placed above a solar cell|
|Transfer learning assisted convolutional neural networks for modulation format recognition in few-mode fibers|
- My Topics
- (Login to access My Topics)
- Atomic and Molecular Physics (3)
- Coherence, Statistical Optics, and Scattering (3)
- Environmental Optics (2)
- Fourier Optics, Image and Signal Processing (6)
- Fundamental Electromagnetics and Mathematical Optics (1)
- Holography, Gratings, and Diffraction (7)
- Imaging Systems, Microscopy, and Displays (15)
- Instrumentation, Measurement, and Optical Sensors (22)
- Integrated Optics (6)
- Laser Machining and Material Processing (2)
- Lasers, Optical Amplifiers, and Laser Optics (16)
- Light-emitting Diodes (2)
- Materials for Energy Applications (1)
- Nanophotonics for Energy Applications (2)
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials, and Photonic Crystals (15)
- Nonlinear Optics (3)
- Optical Communications and Interconnects (9)
- Optical Design and Fabrication (8)
- Optical Devices and Detectors (6)
- Optical Fibers (2)
- Optical Materials (3)
- Optoelectronics (3)
- Physical Optics (1)
- Plasmonics (1)
- Quantum Optics (5)
- Solar Energy (2)
- Spectroscopy and Spectrometers (8)
- Terahertz and X-ray Optics (9)
- Ultrafast Optics and Attosecond/High-field Physics (4)
- Vision, Color, and Visual Optics (2)