My Account personalization features are freely available to all users, not just paid subscribers. Creating an OSA account is free and will only take a few minutes of your time. All researchers can take advantage of the following features by logging in:
- Sign up for Table of Contents alerting services
- Manage Saved Search alerts and RSS feeds
- Receive e-mail alerts when a specific article is cited.
- Save articles to personal article collections
- Create custom Table of Contents preferences
- Access subscription information and usage reports
My Account Tools
- Table of Content Alerts. Receive e-mail alerts and RSS feeds for the latest content in your favorite journals. To register for our standard table-of-contents alerts, simply select the publications of interest. You will receive an e-mail alert when the issue is complete.
- Saved Search Alerts. Use the tools available in OSA Publishing to create, edit, or remove a saved search or alert on the topics that matter the most to you. Set an e-mail alert to be delivered daily or weekly when new content is added to your journals.
- Manage Citation Alerts. Sign up to receive e-mail alerts when a specific article is cited.
- My Favorite Articles. Build collections of article links for your favorite topic areas. As you search and browse articles in OSA Publishing, you can select and save article links to personal collections and then export collections to popular citation-management formats such as BibTeX and RIS (for EndNote and others).
- My Topics. Customize the topics that appear at the front of any OSA journal table of contents. Readers can select up to 10 table-of-contents (ToC) categories to display first at the top of an OSA journal ToC page.
- Subscriptions. View your journal subscriptions and see when they expire.
- Activity Report. View your article download activity.
- My Personal Profile. Update your contact information, reviewer status, password, and more.